- Effective. Experience a visible body transformation! Low impact on joints in low-frictional weight-bearing workouts. Break body adaptation and burn fat to reveal leaner, flatter abs. Improve agility, stability, coordination.
- Matching. To perform core slider exercises you need only a sleep-bag-size place. 2 sliders spice up home gym, aerobics, calisthenics, street workout, etc. User friendly for beginners, big guys, lifestyle builders and rehab.
- Smooth sliders engaging your core. 2 sizes. Regular 7” Rec for defining your abs. The xl 9” Rec for intense workout, quick reps, large hands and feet. Tone and sculpt muscles that are hardly used.
- Slippery-proof. Come with a printed instruction and an e-book for reference. Showing how to use at will and how to prevent hands/feet from slipping off. Tone muscles and have control of your body.
- Double sided for all surfaces. Polished plastic side is used down on carpet/rugs, foam side down on hard wood/laminate floor. With the portable bag you can carry sliders anywhere at ease. Mind you. Using a wrong side scratches your floor.
What does 6 pack stand for?
- You Are Sexy (v-line abs)
- Lower Risk of Diseases (heart, gallbladder, strokes, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Less Visceral and Subcutaneous Fat/ Low Body Fat
- Strong Willpower
- Personal Charisma
Hi, 6 Pack!
All you need is 6 pack, symbol of being in a good condition.
All you need is efficiency, instead of aimless lifting or easy injuries.
All you need is a sleep-bag-size place, instead of a gym.
Low Impact and Effective
Protection on joints in low-frictional weight-bearing workouts.
Enhancement on agility, stability, strength, coordination.
Matches aerobics, gym workout, calisthenics, street workout, etc.
2 Optional Sizes
The 7” Core Sliders satisfy needs of defining abs.
The 9” Core Sliders is 2” larger for:
Intense workout. Let’s get pumped!
Quick reps. Burn! Burn more!
Friendly for people with large hands and feet.
a. Use polished plastic side down on carpet/rugs/cloth surfaces.
b. Use padded foam side down on hard wood floor/laminate floor/tile floor.
Mind you. Using a wrong side will scratch your floor or ruin a blanket.
As for how to place your hands/feet correctly on the sliders, it’s on the instruction sheet and e-book, varying from moves.
Portable. Store in the carry bag for home, gym, biz trips, travel, street workout, etc.