- Goodbye Tie. Turn lace-up shoes into slip-ons. Confidence builder for kids who need to deal with shoelaces independently at school. Time and effort saver for the majority to work hard play hard. Pain avoider for seniors who fight against pain and disease to compress their knees or bend down.
- Comfortable laces make fit shoes. They eliminate gap/air between shoes and feet by bringing together but not ruin vamps, wrapping on your feet like skin. Shoes are easy to put on and off with them on.
- Snug & Stretchy Support. Footwear upgrader. Wrap sides and top of a shoe for sock-like wearing. No compression on insteps or veins. They adjust to moves of a foot by stretching out and bouncing back like a spring. All round comfortable, is it not?
- Elastic Lock. Selected food grade silicone builds up long-lasting elasticity. Delicate appearance with fabric-like texture. T shape ends are strong to bite into eyelets and hook up for connection. Walking, jogging, running, jumping, they won’t pop out.
- Simple Use & Maintenance. Free match and install for best tightness. No need to follow graduated lengths one by one. Brand new always. Wipe with damp cloth or tissue to clean as new. Waterproof and dust proof.
Stretchy & Unabated Elasticity Snug Support All Day Nice & Tight Slip on Footwear
Once for all solutions.Once for all solutions for sneakers, running shoes, jogging shoes, canvals, sports shoes, etc.
Grow up confidently. A child can take care of his shoes at school. Parents are less worried.
Wearing shoes easily and nicely without bending over to tie. Time cannot stop seniors from wearing pretty and comfortable shoes.
Less effect on wounds for pain and disease sufferers wearing shoes and without taking the risk of tying and lacing which lead to potential harm.
How much time does it take and how much effort have you spent on tying shoelaces in mornings yet shoelaces get loosen and shoes come off still?
Picking one pc that is as long as length between two eyelets fits most shoes on the market.
Make your own shoelace styles in the simplest way of easy installation. parallel, cross, etc.
Stiff blunt ended tools are recommended for easier installation.
Keep silicone laces away from sharp objectives or abrasive surfaces.